McDonald’s locations begin serving lunch Monday through Friday at 10:30 a.m. local time, according to locations we contacted across the country. The times vary on weekends, but are comparable to their weekday counterparts. Saturday and Sunday lunch service begins at 10:30 a.m.
- Or 11:00 a.m.
- Local time, depending on the location.
- On both weekdays and weekends, locations in Sacramento, California and Bridge City, Texas open their lunch menu at 10:30 a.m.
- Crisfield, Maryland, and Canton, Michigan, are two cities.
- The lunch menu at McDonald’s locations begins at 10:30 a.m.
- On weekdays and 11 a.m.
on weekends. To confirm the exact lunchtime of your local chain, you must call or check online. However, it is unlikely to deviate from 10:30 a.m. or 11:00 a.m., depending on the day. Do not endanger your health: Phthalates found in fast food: Chains contain chemicals linked to health problems McDonald’s status in Russia: McDonald’s will “de-arch” its restaurants and sell its Russian business.
Does McDonald’s serve a different breakfast and lunch?
What time does McDonald’s begin lunch service? The Egg McMuffin was introduced by McDonald’s in 1975, and much has been made of their transition to. Look no one’s saying the, set against its fast-food competition, is nothing short of exceptional. But sometimes you just want a burger.
What does McDonald’s number 5 consist of?
The #5 item is artisan grilled chicken, and the #8 item is crispy chicken tenders made with buttermilk.
Can a Mcdouble be obtained for breakfast?
Items for lunch and dinner (burgers, chicken, fish, etc.) are unavailable during breakfast hours. Breakfast is typically served until 10:30 a.m. (11 a.m. on weekends), after which only a limited number of breakfast items are available.
Are fries available during McDonald’s breakfast hours? – Unfortunately, you cannot order fries with your McDonald’s breakfast meal if you’re in the mood. Fries are not available at McDonald’s until after 11 a.m., when the regular menu along with burgers, nuggets, and wraps is available.
- You can instead order a hash brown, which is just as salty as the traditional McDonald’s fries and is everyone’s favorite.
- In addition to a variety of sweet treats, McDonald’s also offers cucumber or melon bags to satisfy your hunger in the morning.1 There are no fries available with a McDonald’s breakfast.