Gerelateerd We Belong in 2020 If Only 2015 Were Superior in Stereo in 2014
Does Dove Cameron plan to release a new song?
On October 28, 2022, she released a new song titled “Bad Idea” after announcing her nomination. This song follows the release of ‘Breakfast’ in June. Dove Cameron, Evan Blair, and Madi Yanofsky wrote the song.
The music video for the song was also released on the same day as the song itself. The video depicts Cameron on a revolving platform for the duration of the clip, while Cameron is decorated with a variety of artificial flowers using prosthetic glue. As the video progresses, Cameron’s outfits become increasingly floral as she is covered in more blooms.
Why did Dove Cameron break up?
Dove Cameron’s Sincere Quotes Regarding the Breakup with Thomas Doherty In April 2021, following the release of her single “LazyBaby,” she began to speak out about her breakup with her longtime boyfriend. Former co-stars went their separate ways in October 2020, but waited nearly two months before announcing it publicly.
- Dove shared via Instagram Stories in December 2020, “Hi everyone, we’re aware that there have been rumors and confusion about the status of our relationship recently, and we wanted to set the record straight.” “Thomas and I decided to part ways in October.
- The decision was extremely challenging, but we will continue to love one another and remain friends.
Thank you for respecting our need for privacy at this time.” After meeting on the Descendants 2 set in 2016, the Disney Channel alumni first sparked romance rumors. They confirmed their relationship in February 2017, with Dove stating that they were “dating” but intended to keep it a secret so that it could be “more romantic and real.” Eventually, the ex-lovers began posting PDA-filled photos on social media and gushing about one another in interviews.
- Thomas stated at one point that Dove was “the one” for him.
- In October of 2019, he gushed, “She is the most extraordinary person I’ve ever met.” “She is the most compassionate, patient, and genuine, loving person I’ve ever met.
- I believe people see her as so talented, because obviously that’s her job, to perform and everything else, but she is also the most genuine and loving person I’ve ever met.
And so generous and kind. She’s incredible. She indeed is. She is so beautiful. She does not possess a single defect.” A month later, Dove stated, “If I’m going to marry anyone, it’s going to be him.” The blonde beauty said in November 2019: “I cry, like, every day when I’m with him because he’s the most pure, loving, selfless, generous, and kind.” “His life revolves around the people he loves, and I am so fortunate to be loved by such a person.” Since their separation, it appears that both Dove and Thomas have begun to move on.
- According to photos obtained by, the new actor displayed PDA while out to dinner in New York City with model in March 2021.
- They’ve been dating since then.
- Dove shared a kiss with a fellow musician at the conclusion of her “LazyBaby” music video.
- It is unclear whether they had a romantic encounter.
- She has decided, however, to keep her future relationships private for the time being.
In April 2021, Dove stated, “My first two relationships were so public and so long-lasting that everyone felt very invested in them.” Then, what transpired between Dove and Thomas? Browse our gallery to learn everything Dove has said about their split.
Love J-14 ? Be sure to for entertaining, exclusive videos of your favorite celebrities.1 of 6 Broadimage/Shutterstock Dove stated in October 2021, “When I consider my previous relationships and how public I was with them, I believe it was because my relationship with the public was different.” “It’s not that I felt differently about those individuals or anything like that; rather, there is a difference in maturity when dating at age 20.
You desire that everyone be aware of your love story. Now that I look back, I wonder, “Why would I have done that?” but at that age, it seemed natural.” She added, “Sharing does not feel natural. It feels sweeter to keep to myself.” 2 of 6 Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock;Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/Shutterstock Dove told Entertainment Tonight in June 2021, “I went through a very public breakup last year, and I was in a really bad place, like a really, really bad place.” “The breakup devastated me.
I needed something to get me from where I was in the mourning process to the other side, as it was extremely difficult.” Dove explained that everything between herself and Thomas is “very amicable” despite their separation. “I personally believe that we have many soulmates in this life, and I do not believe that someone ceases to be a soulmate when a relationship ends.
Now, I will love him differently “She informed ET. “I believe that if you loved someone that deeply, you will always love them that deeply. Since he is one of my favorite people in the world, I do not believe we could ever be in a bad situation.” 3 of 6 JOHN NACION/startraksphoto.com photographs In April 2021, Dove stated, “I went through a really bad breakup that came out of nowhere, making it difficult for my brain to even comprehend.” “I disappeared from the face of the earth due to my poor coping skills.
- If I am performing well, everyone knows about it.
- But if I’m doing badly, I’m gone.” four of six Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/Shutterstock photographs Dove told the publication that she played “LazyBaby,” which is not a diss track, to her ex before releasing it.
- It was important to me that you were aware that I was releasing this.
Therefore, I played it for him, and he enjoys it “Dove elaborated. “We’re good friends. We will forever love one another. Significant portions of the song are not actually about him.” 5 of 6 Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock photo “I went through a pretty intense breakup at the end of 2020, and I wanted to be able to turn the page and begin anew,” she said in April 2021 regarding the creation of “LazyBaby.” “I did not wish to wallow in self-pity, nor did I wish to exacerbate my sadness.
I wanted to celebrate the conclusion of something and wrap it up nicely for myself.” She went on, It’s a breakthrough song, not a breakup song! 6 of 6 Mediapunch/Shutterstock “I will never discuss the details of my most recent breakup,” she also told Access. “I never will because it is too personal to me, and because we continue to care so deeply for one another.
We are still friends, and I still adore him to the moon and back.” Dove Cameron’s Sincere Quotes Regarding Thomas Doherty Split
She is a caffeine addict. She prefers black coffee and green tea with heaps of honey. She comes from a line of artists. Her father was a world-renowned pianist, and her mother is a poet. Her sister is an opera singer. Her father and she saw TRON: Legacy in the theater six times.
What is the Wake word for Spotify?
For: Automobile Thing Use your voice to control playback hands-free with Spotify Car Thing. Simply saying “Hey Spotify” to begin using your voice with Car Thing is sufficient to get started. If you do not say “Hey Spotify,” Car Thing will not listen. You can disable the microphone if you do not want Car Thing to accept voice commands:
- Select the options button.
- Choose Microphone.
- Tap or turn the dial to disable the microphone. Repeat the previous steps to turn the microphone back on.
Or, use your voice to request that Car Thing turn off the microphone. Say “Hey Spotify, turn off the mic” Once the microphone has been turned off, you cannot use your voice to turn it back on. Play, display, save, and control music and podcasts with your voice.
- Play anything instantly to listen.
- Display anything to see results for selection.
Play recommendations are determined by your listening history. If it’s not what you were looking for, you can select a different result on-screen or submit a new query.
|“Hey Spotify, play.||“Hey Spotify, show|
|Artists, albums, songs||,Dua Lipa”,Abbey Road”,On the road again”|
|Podcasts||,Crime Junkie”,Last podcast on the left”|
|Playlists||,Discover Weekly”,The Listening Post”|
|Genres and moods||,hip hop”,happy music”|
|Something related to what’s playing||,more like this”,something else”,this artist”,this album”|
Car Thing supports all play and show commands, but there are additional ways to use your voice for shortcuts: “Hey Spotify, please play.
- My Everyday Drive”
- . preset 4″ You can also save presets using your voice as a hint.
“Hey, Spotify, play.
- .my collection”
- my music playlists”
- .my podcasts”
- .my albums”
- .my painters”
- .my saved songs”
- .my episodes”
- .my Everyday Mixes”
- .my most recent play”
- .my settings”
You can also use your voice to configure certain Car Thing settings: “Hey, Spotify!”
- Volume up”
- .mute mic”
Add to the collections in Your Library.” Hello, Spotify
- .include in a playlist ” (coming soon on Car Thing)
- I enjoy this song.”
- .listen to this podcast”
- .save to preset 3 ” (Car Thing only)
The same controls as the mobile app, but without the need to tap.
- .avoid this”
- .previous” (Premium only) (Premium only)
- .engage shuffle ” (Premium only)
- .set to repeat ” (Premium only)
- Check the app/device settings to ensure the microphone is enabled.
- Reduce any noise in the background.
- Ensure that your app or device is online.
- Consider reframing your request. Don’t forget to begin with “Hey Spotify”
Spotify uses your voice data to identify what you say, to better comprehend you, and to help us respond or take action. Learn more about your data rights and controls on Spotify when using voice.