When you book a room at our hotel in Sheffield, a complimentary Express Start breakfast is included. All of our room rates now include an Express Start breakfast featuring a selection of hot items. Now, the most important meal of the day is even more satisfying at the Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre.
- Our extensive buffet selection typically consists of scrambled eggs, sausages, a selection of cereals, muesli, pastries, croissants, fruit, yoghurts, toast with a selection of jams or spreads, fruit juices, teas, and coffees.
- Whether you’re enjoying a Sheffield city break or attending a meeting or event in Sheffield, the Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre offers a complimentary breakfast buffet to get your day off to the best possible start.
Breakfast, the most important meal of the day, is served daily from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. during the week and from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on weekends. You can grab a cup of coffee and a pastry on the way to the office, or you can sit down and enjoy the excellent selection available.
Includes the Holiday Inn Express breakfast?
Fresh, hot, and offering morning favorites, Holiday Inn Express encourages guests to customize their breakfast experience. The resurgence of travel has resulted in the revival of one of hospitality’s most cherished offerings: the hotel breakfast. Now, as the summer travel season begins, Holiday Inn Express, a subsidiary of IHG Hotels & Resorts, is reminding travelers across the United States and Canada that nobody does a better job of providing a complimentary hot, fresh breakfast.
The world’s largest hotel chain is promoting its Express Start breakfast through July 15 with a commercial produced by advertising agency Dagger and airing on streaming platforms such as Amazon and Roku, social media channels such as Instagram and Tik Tok, and in movie theaters before summer blockbusters.
IHG Hotels & Resorts worked diligently and quickly to return breakfast safely. In addition to considering consumer preferences for the return of breakfast, the company conducted tests at select hotels between November 2020 and March 2021. Not only were guests eager to have a breakfast buffet reinstated, but they also desired more variety.
- In addition to traditional breakfast items such as pancakes, cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, and cereal, menus now include Chobani yogurt and oatmeal with toppings.
- Stephanie Atiase, vice president of IHG Hotels & Resorts and global head of the Holiday Inn Express brand, stated: “The break in breakfast was merely a break.
In addition to providing breakfast favorites that our guests enjoy, we have also increased our menu options and implemented additional safety measures. It plays such an important role in the Holiday Inn Express experience, and we are pleased that our Express Start breakfast consistently receives such high guest satisfaction ratings.
We’ve invested in a U.S. and Canadian media campaign that we’re disseminating across multiple channels to celebrate the great breakfast combinations that our guests adore, as our hotels successfully serve breakfast every day.” Since its inception more than three decades ago, every Holiday Inn Express worldwide has offered a complimentary breakfast that is fresh, hot, and complimentary.
And as the brand grew, so did the menus, which varied from region to region and incorporated the local flavors (like chilaquiles served at properties in Mexico and dumplings served in China). More than 2,300 hotels in the United States offer the brand’s one-touch pancake machine, which is wildly popular (especially with children!) There are more than 3,000 Holiday Inn Express hotels in the world, with an additional 650 scheduled to open in the next few years.
- Holiday Inn Express is located in some of the world’s most traveled areas, and its Express Start breakfast provides guests with a guaranteed satisfying start to the day.
- To find out more about Holiday Inn Express and to reserve a room, visit.
- For additional details, please contact: Emily Murray, Manager of Brand PR, Holiday Inn Express is a global hotel chain whose mission is to provide True Hospitality for Good.
With 17 hotel brands and one of the largest hotel loyalty programs in the world, IHG has approximately 6,000 open hotels in over 100 countries and over 1,800 hotels in the pipeline. Luxury & Lifestyle: , , , , , Premium: , , , Essentials: , , Suites: , , , The Group’s holding company is InterContinental Hotels Group PLC, which is incorporated and registered in England and Wales.
What is the most significant distinction between Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express?
Holiday Inn versus Holiday Inn Express: Which Should You Choose? IHG One Rewards members have a variety of hotel options to choose from, as there are 16 different hotel brands available. Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express are two of the most well-known hotel chains.
- Despite the fact that the names of these two brands sound extremely similar, there is a distinction between them.
- Here are some of the most significant similarities and differences between the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express, so that you can make an informed decision when booking your next trip.
- The primary distinction between a Holiday Inn and a Holiday Inn Express is that the former offers full service while the latter does not.
Holiday Inn is geared toward families seeking a comfortable place to unwind, whereas Holiday Inn Express caters more to business travelers on short stays. Here is a summary of some of the most common differences: Quality of service. As a full-service hotel, the Holiday Inn provides on-site restaurants and bars, room service and a bell staff, as well as conference rooms and catering services.
In contrast, the Holiday Inn Express is less likely to provide these services. Availability. IHG provides approximately 3,000 Holiday Inn Express locations, nearly three times as many as the 1,100 Holiday Inn locations. Amenities. The Holiday Inn Express brand does not have standard recreational amenities.
Holiday Inns are more likely to feature swimming pools, spas, and fitness centers. Breakfast. Holiday Inn Express provides a complimentary breakfast buffet, whereas Holiday Inn guests may order room service or dine in the on-site restaurant. Nearly half of IHG’s over 6,000 properties are Holiday Inn Express hotels.
More than 2,900 Holiday Inn Express locations are available to travelers worldwide. Holiday Inn Express can be found on six continents, including popular travel destinations such as Japan, Australia, Thailand, France, Italy, and Spain, as well as the entire United States. Holiday Inn Express locations are constantly being expanded.
Examples include Holiday Inn Express Baoding Downtown, Holiday Inn Express Zhuhai City Center, and Holiday Inn Express Linzhi Airport. Holiday Inn has over 1,100 locations throughout the world. Although it has a much smaller footprint than Holiday Inn Express, it still has a presence in the majority of the most popular travel destinations.
Locations include Hong Kong, Fiji, Aruba, Germany, and the entire United States. IHG continues to expand Holiday Inn’s footprint by adding hotels. Holiday Inn & Suites Wuhan New City and Holiday Inn Jiuzhai Jarpo are new hotels in China. In India, you can now find Holiday Inn Tirupati Tirumala. Locations of Holiday Inn are the best option for family travel because children eat for free.
In addition to airfare and lodging, food can be one of the most expensive aspects of travel. Families are able to stretch their vacation budget a bit further if their children can eat for free. Holiday Inn properties also feature restaurants and bars, so you can enjoy a family meal without leaving the hotel.
Holiday Inn Express is our choice for business travelers. With thousands of locations, wherever your business takes you, you are certain to find one of its hotels nearby. Locations of Holiday Inn Express are “designed for the savvy traveler” and provide a clean, consistent, and comfortable stay. Each morning of your stay at Holiday Inn Express includes a complimentary breakfast to help you get ready for work.
As an IHG Rewards member, you’ll receive additional benefits and perks when booking a room at Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express. You can redeem points for stays at any IHG property. You can book a Points & Cash reservation if you don’t have enough points or if you want to save some for later.
- When making an award reservation, those with an IHG co-branded credit card can stretch their points even further by receiving.
- Earning points for paid stays is also extremely beneficial.
- You can earn up to a 100% bonus based on your elite status and 10x points for being a member.
- IHG credit cardholders can earn up to 25x points when staying at a Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express, making their stay more profitable.
Occasional IHG promotions can result in additional points. Read further: IHG currently offers two co-branded credit cards through Chase: the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card and the IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card, enabling you to receive additional benefits from your stays at Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express.
The ratings on NerdWallet are determined by our editorial staff. The scoring formula considers the card type being evaluated (such as cash back, travel, or balance transfer) as well as the card’s rates, fees, rewards, and other features. When staying at a Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express, the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card offers a variety of benefits that make a difference.
For example, you will enjoy the following benefits: IHG Hotels & Resorts offer up to 26 points per dollar. One free night annually (up to 40,000 points). Automatic IHG Platinum Elite status. Free fourth night when redeeming points. Spend $3000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening to receive 140,000 Bonus Points.
- There is an annual fee of $99.
- Plus, an additional 10,000 bonus points and a $100 statement credit if you spend $20,000 annually and make one additional purchase.
- The ratings on NerdWallet are determined by our editorial staff.
- The scoring formula considers the card type being evaluated (such as cash back, travel, or balance transfer) as well as the card’s rates, fees, rewards, and other features.
IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card is the best option for IHG loyalists who want to earn points without paying an annual fee. Despite the fact that its perks are not as lucrative as those of the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card, it still offers some appealing features: IHG Hotels and Resorts offer up to 17 total points per dollar.
- Free fourth night with point redemption.
- Automatic Silver Elite status and access to Gold Elite status after spending $20,000 annually.
- Purchase and travel protections.
- Spend $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening to earn 80,000 bonus points.
- In addition, you will receive an additional 10,000 bonus points if you spend $10,000 and make one additional purchase annually.
The ratings on NerdWallet are determined by our editorial staff. The scoring formula considers the card type being evaluated (such as cash back, travel, or balance transfer) as well as the card’s rates, fees, rewards, and other features. Although the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is not an IHG credit card, its points can be transferred at a 1:1 ratio to IHG One Rewards.
You’ll earn two points per dollar spent on travel purchases when booking directly, and five points per dollar spent when booking through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Your points are extremely versatile and can be used to reimburse yourself or book travel at a 25% discount. Additionally, you will receive an annual 10% bonus based on the amount you spend.
Additionally, remember the welcome bonus. Spend $4,000 within the first three months of account opening to earn 60,000 bonus points. That’s $750 in travel expenses when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. The card carries an annual fee of $95. If you’re wondering what the difference between Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express is and which one to choose, the answer depends on your personal preference.
Do you prefer a full-service hotel stay or one with limited amenities? Holiday Inn hotels provide additional amenities, such as an on-site restaurant and bar, whereas Holiday Inn Express hotels are designed for business travelers who need nothing more than a comfortable place to sleep. At Holiday Inn restaurants, children eat for free, but parents must pay for their meals.
In contrast, Holiday Inn Express locations offer complimentary breakfast to all guests with a limited selection. Holiday Inn versus Holiday Inn Express: Which Should You Choose?
What does a Holiday Inn breakfast consist of?
Book Now There are no Hotels Recently Viewed. Need to make a reservation modification? You’ve arrived at the proper location! Already a member of IHG® One Rewards? Sign in to view bookings. Need to make a reservation modification? You’ve arrived at the proper location! Already a member of IHG® One Rewards? Sign in to view bookings.
- Our Dinner, Bed & Breakfast package includes an overnight stay, a three-course dinner, and breakfast the next morning.
- Plus, children stay and eat for free! Make your reservation today and your stay will be unforgettable.
- Each of our hotels is created with families in mind.
- You can choose between a firm or soft pillow before climbing into one of our cozy beds.
Our full-service restaurants have a stellar reputation for serving delicious food. Enjoy our courteous service and a variety of freshly prepared dishes. Choose from a variety of breakfast classics, including eggs, sausages, beans, pastries, cereal, and fresh fruit, as well as an assortment of teas, coffees, and juices.
Where do Holiday Inn Express’ pillows come from?
In North America, the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express hotel chains feature hotel bedding manufactured by Downlite. Some Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express hotels utilize our EnviroLoft down alternative comforters and EnviroLoft down alternative pillows with medium density.
Because some hotels are franchised, it is impossible to guarantee that your hotel had these items UNLESS you specifically request confirmation from the hotel. These items are made in the United States and offered for sale to domestic consumers. Although their hotel properties should use the following products, it is not always possible to guarantee that they will be the same ones you enjoyed during your stay (but we are confident you will love them!).
All of the bedding at Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express is hypoallergenic, machine-washable, and dryer-safe. Please visit BeddingCare.com for more information on how to clean your bedding.
How early can you check into a hotel in the morning?
What time is hotel check-in? – The standard hotel check-in time is between 3 and 4 p.m. However, if a hotel has your room ready before that time, they will frequently allow you to check in and enter your room early. Continue reading to find out how you can check in even earlier than these times! Utilize the free app WalletFlo to find the best travel credit cards and promotions in order to travel the world for free.