Breakfast for Dwayne Johnson consists of steak, eggs, oatmeal, and five peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
What does Dwayne Johnson eat in the morning?
Here’s Exactly What Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Eats Each Day The Rock is Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Johnson is not only well-known for his film roles, but also for the insane cheat meals he posts on Instagram for his fans and followers. The Jungle Cruise actor told Delish more about his eating habits during his days as a wrestler and today, as well as how he maintains such a disciplined relationship with food.
- It comes as no surprise that is a huge proponent of health, fitness, and exercise.
- His physique is the result of years of consuming anywhere from 6,000 to 8,000 calories per day (!! ), despite the fact that he is known as The Rock.
- He claims that he consumes anywhere between five and seven meals per day.
Throughout the week, these meals can vary, but they frequently utilize the same ingredients or food groups. Typically, breakfast consists of cream of rice or oatmeal with buffalo and eggs. After a workout, he will consume a quick carbohydrate with protein, such as rice or sweet potatoes.
- He snacks on rice, chicken, greens, and fish throughout the day (cod or salmon.even though he admittedly hates salmon).
- Nevertheless, he consumes it because he believes it is “excellent for your health and fitness.” Dwayne relies on his own brand of energy drinks, Zoa, to stay energized for long workouts or exhausting days on set, a project he became passionate about after mixing his own energy drinks for years.
The Rock claims that his infamous cheat days are his way of rewarding himself after a disciplined week. “I do believe in working hard during the week to earn cheat meals,” he said. His default? Fries served alongside a bacon avocado cheeseburger with all the fixings.
I prefer to use high-protein waffle mix from Kodiak Cakes, bananas, walnuts or almond butter, butter, and whipped cream. However, it is rarely a cheat meal; I simply consume it in moderation alongside healthy foods.
What dessert does The Rock consume?
The Rock/Instagram: Dwayne Johnson’s Homemade Apple Cobbler and Ice Cream Johnson’s sweet tooth is undeniable, and when he only allows himself a “cheat meal” once a week, he’s all in. The Rock posted an Instagram photo of a self-described “doozy” dessert consisting of a deep tray of homemade, hot apple cobbler and “chocolate gooey brownie” ice cream.