- Thaw sandwich completely.
- Separate in half between the sausage and egg.
- Wrap in foil. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes or until hot. Caution: Product will be hot. Enjoy!
Can frozen breakfast sandwiches be baked in the oven?
To Rewarm –
- Unwrap a frozen breakfast sandwich and rewrap it in a paper towel to reheat it in the microwave. Microwave on defrost or 50% power for one minute, then flip the sandwich and microwave on full power for ten to thirty seconds, until thoroughly heated.
- To reheat breakfast sandwiches from the freezer in the oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap a sandwich in aluminum foil and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Or, if you let the sandwich thaw overnight in the refrigerator or in the microwave to expedite the process, it will only take about 10 to 15 minutes to heat completely in the oven.
Calories: 392 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Protein: 17 g | Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 206 mg | Sodium: 806 mg | Potassium: 201 mg | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Carbohydrates: 1 g | Vitamin A: 537 IU | Vitamin
Product description Cauliflower breaded with cheese.4 sausage, egg & cheddar cheese on a cauliflower cheesy bread. Gluten free. Gluten-free. Free of guilt Preparation guidelines The microwave oven Oven Cooking Instructions: From Refrigerated (Recommended) Remove the sandwich from the box and the wrapper.2.
Wrap in a paper towel tightly. Microwave for thirty seconds. Turn the sandwich over and microwave for an additional 30 seconds. From Frozen: Remove the sandwich from the box and the wrapper.2. Wrap in a paper towel tightly. Microwave for fifty seconds 4. Flip the sandwich and cook for an additional 45 seconds.
Warm and serve. Due to oven variations, cooking times can vary. Adjust the cooking time to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal safety and flavor. The patent for our cheesy cauliflower buns is pending. Warm and serve. Keep frozen my friends.
Ingredients Cauliflower Bun (Cauliflower, Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Dried Whole Egg, Liquid Whole Egg, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Spices), Pork Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Sugar), Whole Egg (Whole Egg, Water, Whole Milk Powder, Soybean Oil, Salt, X (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, & Annatto ).
The actual product packaging and materials may include additional or different information than what is shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the presented information. Always read labels, warnings, and instructions prior to consuming or using a product.
How long must Jimmy Dean croissant breakfast sandwiches be cooked?
From frozen: (1) Prepare by removing the packaging. Cover with a paper towel. (2) Defrost: Defrost at 30% power for 90 seconds, then flip the sandwich. (3) Heat: Microwave for 50 seconds on high or until hot.