Chef Mickey’s Breakfast for the Family Pricing $45, plus tax and gratuity, per adult $29 plus tax and gratuity per child
How much is Mickey Mouse’s breakfast?
Notes – Upon reopening in July 2020, the meal will be served family-style rather than buffet-style. Chef Mickey’s is once again a traditional character meal as of April 18, 2022. The meal includes a pastry basket, cold options, hot options, and a cocktail.
On Dec 20, 2017 Sheryl from Ohio Inquired This response was provided before the transition to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel. Experiences, policies, pricing, and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the time this response was compiled.
- Hello Sheryl! Whatever attire you wear to the theme parks is acceptable at Chef Mickey’s.
- The majority of restaurants at Walt Disney World have a “resort casual” dress code, so shorts, T-shirts, and sandals are acceptable.
- Please do not wear swimwear, and a shirt and shoes are required.
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a culinary delight.
The Magic Kingdom is only a brisk 10-minute stroll away. When you arrive at the Contemporary, Mickey and his friends will be waiting on the fourth floor. After dinner, spend some time exploring this incredible resort. Observe the monorail as it speeds through the Grand Canyon Concourse, peruse the shops, or even visit the observation deck on the fourth floor for a breathtaking view of the Magic Kingdom.
- Have some extra time after dinner? The resort monorail stops at the Polynesian Village Resort and the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Discover the beauty and individuality of each resort by hopping between them.
- The monorail will terminate at the Magic Kingdom, where the Disney Resort buses are located.
You may be able to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks or the Electric Water Pageant on the Seven Seas Lagoon if you time your visit correctly. Have a magical evening, and please say hello to Mickey for me. Cathy Utilizable 1 Utilizable Save Answer Sign In to view your saved responses.
Are Disney tickets required to dine at Chef Mickey’s?
16 August 2021, Amberley from Alabama inquired Please note that experiences, policies, pricing, and other offerings are subject to change and may have altered since the publication date of this response. Howdy, Amberly! Thank you for asking planDisney such an excellent planning question.
- Guests with a Chef Mickey’s dining reservation do not need to purchase a park ticket! This is due to the fact that Chef Mickey’s is not located in a Disney Park! Chef Mickey’s is located in the Contemporary Resort at Disney.
- Not only do you not need a park ticket to dine at Chef Mickey’s, but you also do not need to be a guest of that resort hotel! As long as you are fortunate enough to obtain a reservation at this popular character restaurant, you may dine there! There are numerous popular dining locations within the four Disney Parks, Amberley.
To dine at these restaurants, you must have a park ticket and a Disney Park Pass reservation if you ever make a dining reservation. Be Our Guest Restaurant and Cinderella’s Royal Table are two examples. Both can be found in Magic Kingdom Park. You will absolutely adore Chef Mickey’s! Not only is the food excellent, but the appearances of the characters are so magical! Prepare your camera! Also, after dinner, don’t forget to receive your complimentary autograph card! I hope this will assist you in your planning! Feel free to return if you have any additional planning-related questions! Hakuna Matata! Jonathan Useful 2 Useful Preserve Response Sign In to view your saved responses.