- Thaw sandwich completely.
- Separate in half between the sausage and egg.
- Wrap in foil. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes or until hot. Caution: Product will be hot. Enjoy!
How long is a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich to be cooked in an air fryer?
Air Fryer Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich – Learn how to prepare frozen breakfast sandwiches in an air fryer or Ninja Foodi so that they are crisp on the outside and warm on the inside, so that you can start your day off right! Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 6 mins Breakfast cuisine is American.
- Air fryer frozen breakfast sandwich, air fryer jimmy dean breakfast sandwich, frozen breakfast sandwich in air fryer, ninja foodi frozen breakfast sandwich are all examples of relevant search terms.
- Servings: 1 1 Breakfast Sandwich, Frozen, Jimmy Dean or Another Brand Turn the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and preheat for three to five minutes.
Divide the sandwich: Separate the meat, egg, and bread using a fork. If you can separate the cheese, set it aside for the time being. If not, leave the cheese facing up on the egg. Air-fry the breakfast sandwich by placing the bread, cut side up, along with the egg, cheese, and meat in the basket of an air fryer.
The RIGHT Way to Microwave a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich
Tricks and tips –
- For optimal results, preheating the air fryer is recommended.
- Instead of defrosting the sausages, cook them from frozen.
- Add some water to the bottom of the air fryer basket if your air fryer tends to produce a great deal of smoke, or if you begin to observe a great deal of smoke coming from the air fryer.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket of your air fryer – leave space between the sausages.
- If your sausages are stuck together, air fry them for two to three minutes before separating them and continuing cooking.
- To ensure even cooking, rotate the sausages halfway through the cooking process.
- Use a meat thermometer to determine doneness. The internal temperature should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius).
- Depending on the thickness of the sausages, adjust the temperature so that they are thoroughly cooked but not burned.
- Adjust cooking time based on the size of the sausages, as sausages are available in a variety of sizes.
- Cooking time can vary among air fryers
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to four days.
This dish can be prepared with the sausage of your choosing. Keep in mind that the nutritional information and cooking time can vary depending on the type of sausage you select. Check out my Air Fryer FAQ for more answers to your Air Fryer-related questions.258 kcal | 13 g Protein | 23 g Fat | 7 g Saturated Fat | 3 g Polyunsaturated Fat | 10 g Monounsaturated Fat | 0.2 g Trans Fat | 61 mg Cholesterol | 541 mg Sodium | 211 mg Potassium | 64 IU Vitamin A | 1 mg Vitamin C | 8 mg Calcium | 1 mg Iron Nutritional information is approximate, calculated automatically, and should only be used as a guide.