- Remove from carton
- puncture film.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Remove the film and blend. Microwave for an additional minute, or until the entire product is steaming.
- Let stand 1 minute before serving. Enjoy! Product will be very hot. One-time use bowl.
How long should I bake a Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl?
Breakfast is made simple with Jimmy Dean’s Meat Lover’s Breakfast Bowls. As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions on purchases that qualify. “This post is a part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group TM and Jimmy Dean, but all opinions expressed are my own. #RedboxBreakfast on social media https://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”
|Jimmy Dean Meat Lover’s Breakfast Bowls–A quick, tasty and easy breakfast|
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as is common knowledge. Let Jimmy Dean’s Meat Lover’s Breakfast Bowls make breakfasts simple, tasty, and enjoyable! Nutrition experts have been emphasizing the importance of eating breakfast for years. In today’s fast-paced society, however, this can be challenging at times.
|Jimmy Dean Meat Lover’s Breakfast Bowl|
I am a widower living alone. I’m also busy with my home-based business, so I take advantage of time-saving products that don’t require preparation. I frequently prepare one of the breakfast burritos. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve typed with one hand while eating a Jimmy Dean burrito while working at the computer.
|Grab-And-Go with a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Burrito|
Just look at this delectable filling — could it be any simpler? The children will enjoy this, Mom and Dad.
|Kids of all ages will go for this!|
Now, if you want to get a little fancier, say for a Sunday morning brunch or late breakfast, you can transform this into a delicious breakfast boat. The addition of custard made with eggs, milk, and green onion transforms an already delicious dish into something spectacular. Additionally, there is minimal cleanup since the Jimmy Dean staff has completed the majority of the preparation.
|Delicious Breakfast Boats|
A variety of Jimmy Dean Redbox Breakfasts are available at your local Walmart, typically in a large, well-stocked display case.
|Jimmy Dean Breakfasts Available at Walmart|
Be sure to visit the Jimmy Dean website to view the entire product line and delicious recipes. Remember to also follow them on Facebook and Twitter! Here is the recipe for those FANTASTIC Breakfast Bowl Boats. Meat Lover’s Breakfast Bowl Boats from Jimmy Dean 1 container of Jimmy Dean Meat Lover’s Breakfast bowl 1 large egg 1/2 cup evaporated milk 2 tbs water 2 onions green, sliced and divided Two steak, club, or sandwich rolls Pierce the film covering the Jimmy Dean Meat Lover’s Breakfast Bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Remove film.
- Beat the egg, evaporated milk, and water in a small bowl.
- Add half of the green onion to the Breakfast Bowl’s contents.
- Stir until incorporated.
- Leave approximately 1/2 inch on each end of each roll uncut.
- Remove the bread’s interior to create a shell.
The removed bread should be cut into small pieces. Add to the mixture for the Breakfast Bowl. Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Divide the contents of the Breakfast Bowl between the two rolls. Place on a microwave-safe dish and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until the filling is just set.
|Jimmy Dean Meat Lover’s Breakfast Bowl Boats|
2014 Judith Hannemann d/b/a The Midnight Baker Copyright Strictly Reserved. No portion of this website may be reproduced without the express permission of The Midnight Baker. Comply with The Midnight Baker’s board Slow Cooker Recipes on Pinterest.
Jimmy Dean® Sausage & Gravy Breakfast Bowl, 7 Oz. Instructions for preparation: ALWAYS FOLLOW COOKING INSTRUCTIONS. NOT FOR USE IN REGULAR OR TOASTER OVENS. KEEP REFRIGERATED UNTIL READY FOR USE.
Can prep bowls be placed in the oven?
Warnings and Precautions – Failure to adhere to instructions and warnings may result in severe bodily harm and/or property destruction. Do not use abrasive cleaning products, sharp knives, or other implements that can scratch and weaken glass, causing it to break unexpectedly.
- If chipped, cracked, or significantly scratched, do not use.
- Always use caution and avoid impact.
- Do not use a broiler, a toaster oven, an alcohol or canned heat burner, or any other source of direct heat.
- Do not subject the bowl to abrupt or extreme temperature changes.
- Do not transfer frozen food directly to the oven.
In a bowl, thaw food before placing in the oven. Do not add boiling liquid to a bowl that is not tempered. Do not add cool liquid to hot bowl. Do not set a hot bowl on a cold or wet surface. Avoid popping popcorn in bowls. Use only oven- or microwave-safe bowls with sufficient clearance for rotation.
- Place the bowl in the middle of the turntable or rack.
- Glass should not come into contact with the interior walls of the oven or microwave, as this could result in localized overheating.
- Follow all instructions and warnings in your microwave’s manual.
- When removing bowls from the oven or microwave, always use oven mitts or pot holders.
Wash before initial use; safe for the dishwasher. Bowls are safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and oven (up to 350°F/180°C). Lids are not safe for use in the microwave or oven. Soak bowls in oven-safe glass cleaner and use non-scratch pads to remove baked-on food.