Daily service until 11 a.m.
How long will Kneaders bread remain fresh?
None of Kneaders’ baked goods contain preservatives. Immediately consume or freeze for up to three months.
Gary and Colleen Worthington, our company’s founders, continue to run Kneaders Bakery & Café from its original location in Orem, Utah. Several second-, third-, and even fourth-generation Worthington family members have carried on the legacy of our founders in a variety of capacities, from company leadership to customer service in our bakeries.
How much does Kneaders cinnamon bread cost?
You are here: Prices for Fast Food Prices on the Kneaders Bakery & Cafe Menu (Last revised: September 2022) Kneaders Bakery & Cafe in Orem, Utah, began baking delicious bread in 1997. The cafe prepares and serves a variety of delectable bread, pastries, salads, breakfast combos, and sides.
Method of storage – The bread’s shelf life also depends on the storage method. Warm and humid conditions increase the likelihood of bread spoilage. To prevent mold growth, it should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or below. Homemade bread typically lasts 3–4 days at room temperature, while store-bought bread can last up to 7 days.
Refrigeration can extend the shelf life of both store-bought and homemade bread by three to five days. If you choose this option, ensure that your bread is well-sealed to prevent it from drying out, and that there is no visible moisture in the packaging. Bread may be frozen for up to six months. Although freezing may not eliminate all hazardous compounds, it will prevent their growth ( 5 ).
Bread’s shelf life depends largely on its ingredients and storage method. You can extend the shelf life by refrigerating or freezing the product.
How long can French bread be stored?
Shelf-Life Advice – How long can French bread be stored? The precise answer to this question is highly dependent on storage conditions; French bread should be kept in a cool, dry location. To maximize the shelf life of French bread purchased from a bakery, store it at room temperature in its original packaging.
- To maximize the shelf life of homemade French bread, allow it to cool completely before placing it in a plastic bag or breadbox, or wrapping it in aluminum foil and storing it at room temperature.
- French bread can be stored properly for approximately two to three days at room temperature.
- How long can French bread be stored in the refrigerator? French bread should not be refrigerated, as it will dry out and become stale more quickly than at room temperature.
If French bread must be refrigerated (e.g., due to a lack of pantry storage space or extremely hot and humid room conditions), it will typically only remain fresh for one day before becoming stale. Can the French bread be frozen? Yes for freezing: (1) Slice bread or leave loaf whole; (2) Wrap tightly in aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, or place in a durable freezer bag, and freeze.
- How long can French bread be stored in the freezer? It will maintain its highest quality for approximately three months if stored properly, but it will remain safe beyond that point.
- The indicated freezing time is only for optimal quality; French bread that has been continuously frozen at 0°F will remain safe indefinitely.
How to determine if French bread is spoiled or bad? The best method is to smell and visually inspect the bread; if it smells or looks off, or if mold appears, the entire loaf should be discarded. About Our Authors Sources: For details on the data sources used to compile information about food storage, please click here.